Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why do we give out favors?

I have loved favors since I was a little kid. I remember I couldn't wait for a party to be over so I could get that special something. Then I became a Mom and again I was obsessed with favors. I couldn't wait to hunt out that special favor to make my child's birhtday celebration just a little bit more special. So it wasn't that unusual that when my oldest was getting ready to have her Bat Mitzvah that I again would be in search of that Special favor. This favor had to have a logo so that it would commemorate the occasion. I had a hard time finding someone who could show me something and create it for me. I finally did find it but I also decided to follow my favor passion and help other people come up with that Special favor. So 6 1/2 years later I not only have a showroom for my local clientele to visit I have an e-commerce site to assist people all over the country. So call me or e-mail me and let me help you find that Special favor that will be remembered long after your party is only a treasured memory.
info@barmitzvahfavors.com or 561-750-8683

No comments: